Empresa: Centros Educativos
Sector: Colegio Privado
Descripción empresa: Red internacional de centros educativos dedicados a la educaciÃ³n, formaciÃ³n y enseÃ±anza de niÃ±os y jÃ³venes. En EspaÃ±a estÃ¡ compuesta por siete colegios y una Universidad. ... [ver descripción completa]
Nombre del puesto: Head of English Department
Subcategoría: EnseÃ±anza Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: We are looking for a Head of English whose mission is to implement, promote and supervise the bilingualism project of the school, as well as to train and appraise the English teaching staff in accordance with the school strategic plan to guarantee the academic and linguistic excellence of the school.
1. Setting of the highest standards in their area of expertise and implement strategies that lead to their achievement.
2. Planning, organising and promotion of the English academic events and activities that will allow to enforce the school English project.
3. Implementation, supervision and evaluation of teaching methodologies, resources, materials and books to ensure that teachers use effective and approved methods.
4. Implementation, supervision and follow up on the Cambridge International program as well as the Cambridge level official exams to ensure the highest quality and appropriate development of the bilingualism program in the school.
5. Supporting key stage coordinators in the evaluation of the students' performance in those subjects delivered in English.
6. Development of academic programs and the necessary approach to ensure their proper deployment. Follow up and reporting results of the bilingual project to ensure its continuous improvement.
7. Hiring, supervising and follow-up of English teaching staff to ensure the achievement of the objectives established in the school project.
8. Assisting key stage coordinators in the English speaking teachers performance appraisal and professional development projects to ensure the accomplishment of academic and linguistic standards.
Estudios Mínimos: Licenciatura-IngenierÃa Superior
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 3 years
Otros requisitos: Bachelor degree
PGCE in education
3 years of experience coordinating language department or key stage team
Native or bilingual level of English
Great communication and leadership skills
Full time and fixed contract position
Opportunity to work and develop professional career
Tipo de contrato: Permanent
Jornada: Full time
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado