Empresa: Inspired Education
Sector: Colegio Privado
Descripción empresa: A definitive statement of excellence in private education, Inspired is a world-leading, co-educational, non-denominational group of premium schools, nurturing well-rounded individuals who are able to achieve their maximum potential, and thrive confidently in an evolving world.
Inspired schools offer a vibrant, progressive academic environment for learners, aged 1 to 18 years, and demonstrate a fresh and contemporary approach to education by re-evaluating traditional teaching methods and curriculums, creating a dynamic, relevant and holistic model of international education that reflects the current global context. We celebrate the unique individuality and talent of each student and Inspired schools equip students with transferable skills and a strong academic foundation so that they can positively contribute to the world and achieve life-long success. ... [ver descripción completa]
Nombre del puesto: Teaching Assistant
Subcategoría: Ense├▒anza Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: An Inspired Education school in Madrid (King┬┤s College School), is recruiting a Teaching Assistant to commence ASAP on a temporary contract for minimum C1 English speaker.
- To undertake work, care and support programmes to enable access to learning for all pupils;
- To assist the teacher in managing, leading and reviewing learning and behaviour in the classroom and school environment;
- To work under the instruction and guidance of teaching staff to support and deliver high quality learning and teaching to help raise standards of achievement for the pupils in the Early Years department.
- To support staff and leaders in school to ensure all children are safe in the school environment and that their pastoral needs are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work together with the class teacher/s to provide the most appropriate care for the children in whatever situation may arise;
- Assist the class teacher to manage behaviour to sustain a safe and purposeful working atmosphere;
- Help the class teacher to maintain a stimulating, informative and attractive environment within the classroom and Early Years department;
- Be involved and work cooperatively as part of the EYFS team, sharing ideas, information and expertise;
- Assist the class teacher in the preparation of materials and resources needed to maintain an organised and productive learning environment;
To find out more about Inspired Education, visit https://inspirededu.com/our-schools/
Inspired Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process
Estudios Mínimos: Licenciatura-Ingenier├şa Superior
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 1
Otros requisitos: Desirable QTS / PGCE
Tipo de contrato: temporal
Salario: seg├║n Convenio
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado