Empresa: King's Group
Sector: Colegio Privado
Descripción empresa: Kingâ€™s Group is an international education organisation. We own and operate a network of private British international schools and UK Academies, and complement this with services providing childrenâ€™s Academic Year Abroad programmes and Summer Courses, Adult Training and Catering Services.
Our school network is one of the most established in the world and currently covers the UK, Europe and Latin America. In recognition of its success the UK Government also awarded us Multi-Academy Trust sponsorship status allowing us to privately manage state schools in England. Now with more than 45 yearsâ€™ experience, Kingâ€™s Group has nearly 1000 employees across the globe, educating more than 5,500 students at any one time.
... [ver descripción completa]
Nombre del puesto: Teaching Assistant
Subcategoría: EnseÃ±anza Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: An Inspired Education school in Madrid (KingÂ´s College ChamartÃn), is recruiting a Teaching Assistant to commence ASAP on a temporary contract for Y1 (Ages 5-6) minimum B1 English speaker.
- To undertake work, care and support programmes to enable access to learning for all pupils;
- To assist the teacher in managing, leading and reviewing learning and behaviour in the classroom and school environment;
- To work under the instruction and guidance of teaching staff to support and deliver high quality learning and teaching to help raise standards of achievement for the pupils in the Early Years department.
- To support staff and leaders in school to ensure all children are safe in the school environment and that their pastoral needs are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work together with the class teacher/s to provide the most appropriate care for the children in whatever situation may arise;
- Assist the class teacher to manage behaviour to sustain a safe and purposeful working atmosphere;
- Care for the children when on duty or moving around school and encourage accepted level of behaviour;
- Help the class teacher to maintain a stimulating, informative and attractive environment within the classroom and Early Years department;
- Be involved and work cooperatively as part of the EYFS team, sharing ideas, information and expertise;
- Assist the class teacher in the preparation of materials and resources needed to maintain an organised and productive learning environment;
- Work alongside the class teacher in the classroom in the delivery of the Early Years curriculum;
- Observe and facilitate opportunities, uploading evidence of learning to Tapestry;
- Assist in and contribute to EYFS activities including fiestas, concerts, sports days, assemblies etc.;
- Assist the class teacher in meetings with parents and the gathering and reporting of information about the children.
The closing date for applications is 15st November
To find out more about Inspired Education, visit https://inspirededu.com/our-schools/
Inspired Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
Estudios Mínimos: Secundaria
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2 aÃ±os
Otros requisitos: otros requisitios - Desirable QTS / PGCE
Tipo de contrato: Temporal
Jornada: Jornada Completa
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado