Sector: Colegio Privado
Nombre del puesto: Teaching Assistant
Subcategoría: Ense├▒anza Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: An Inspired Education school in Madrid, is looking for a Teaching Assistant to commence on August 2021.
- To undertake work, care and support programmes to enable access to learning for all pupils;
- To assist the teacher in managing, leading and reviewing learning and behaviour in the classroom and school environment;
- To work under the instruction and guidance of teaching staff to support and deliver high quality learning and teaching to help raise standards of achievement for the pupils in the Early Years department.
- To support staff and leaders in school to ensure all children are safe in the school environment and that their pastoral needs are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work together with the class teacher/s to provide the most appropriate care for the children in whatever situation may arise;
- Assist the class teacher to manage behaviour to sustain a safe and purposeful working atmosphere;
- Care for the children when on duty or moving around school and encourage accepted level of behaviour;
- Help the class teacher to maintain a stimulating, informative and attractive environment within the classroom and Early Years department;
- Be involved and work cooperatively as part of the EYFS team, sharing ideas, information and expertise;
- Assist the class teacher in the preparation of materials and resources needed to maintain an organised and productive learning environment;
- Work alongside the class teacher in the classroom in the delivery of the Early Years curriculum;
- Observe and facilitate opportunities, uploading evidence of learning to Tapestry;
- Assist in and contribute to EYFS activities including fiestas, concerts, sports days, assemblies etc.;
- Assist the class teacher in meetings with parents and the gathering and reporting of information about the children.
Applicants must be fluent in English.
The closing date for applications is 31st July
To find out more about Inspired Education, visit https://inspirededu.com/our-schools/
Inspired Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
Estudios Mínimos: Grado
Rama: Educaci├│n Infantil - Infant Education
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2 a├▒os
Otros requisitos: Desirable QTS / PGCE
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado