Sector: Colegio Privado
Nombre del puesto: Teaching Assistant
Subcategoría: EnseÃ±anza Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: Kingâ€™s College School, is looking for a Teaching Assistant to commence as soon as possible.
- Experience with babies is essential (18 months)
- A dynamic and proactive TA, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage
Applicants must be fluent in English.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in Spain please send us an updated CV as well as a cover letter.
The closing date for applications is 15th March
To find out more about Kingâ€™s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
KingÂ´s College School S.L, is responsible for processing the personal data provided by you and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
The purpose of the processing of the data provided by you (CV, cover letter, etc.) is to participate in selection processes that we carry out at KingÂ´s College School S.L.
Once the process is finished, and in case you are not selected, we will keep your file for future selection processes.
Estudios Mínimos: Grado
Rama: EducaciÃ³n Infantil - Infant Education
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2 aÃ±os
Otros requisitos: Permiso para trabajar y residir en EspaÃ±a
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado