Empresa: King's Group
Sector: Colegio Privado
Descripción empresa: Kingâ€™s Group is an international education organisation. We own and operate a network of private British international schools and UK Academies, and complement this with services providing childrenâ€™s Academic Year Abroad programmes and Summer Courses, Adult Training and Catering Services.
Our school network is one of the most established in the world and currently covers the UK, Europe and Latin America. In recognition of its success the UK Government also awarded us Multi-Academy Trust sponsorship status allowing us to privately manage state schools in England. Now with more than 45 yearsâ€™ experience, Kingâ€™s Group has nearly 1000 employees across the globe, educating more than 5,500 students at any one time.
... [ver descripción completa]
Nombre del puesto: Teaching Assistant (Part-time)
Subcategoría: EnseÃ±anza Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: Kingâ€™s College Murcia, is looking for a Teaching Assistant to commence on August 2021.
- To undertake work, care and support programmes to enable access to learning for all pupils;
- To assist the teacher in managing, leading and reviewing learning and behaviour in the classroom and school environment;
- To work under the instruction and guidance of teaching staff to support and deliver high quality learning and teaching to help raise standards of achievement for the pupils in the Early Years department.
- To support staff and leaders in school to ensure all children are safe in the school environment and that their pastoral needs are met.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To work together with the class teacher/s to provide the most appropriate care for the children in whatever situation may arise;
- Assist the class teacher to manage behaviour to sustain a safe and purposeful working atmosphere;
- Care for the children when on duty or moving around school and encourage accepted level of behaviour;
- Help the class teacher to maintain a stimulating, informative and attractive environment within the classroom and Early Years department;
- Be involved and work cooperatively as part of the EYFS team, sharing ideas, information and expertise;
- Assist the class teacher in the preparation of materials and resources needed to maintain an organised and productive learning environment;
- Work alongside the class teacher in the classroom in the delivery of the Early Years curriculum;
- Observe and facilitate opportunities, uploading evidence of learning to Tapestry;
- Assist in and contribute to EYFS activities including fiestas, concerts, sports days, assemblies etc.;
- Assist the class teacher in meetings with parents and the gathering and reporting of information about the children.
Applicants must be fluent in English.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in Spain please send us an updated CV as well as a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 15th June
To find out more about Kingâ€™s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
KingÂ´s College Murcia S.L, is responsible for processing the personal data provided by you and informs you that these data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
The purpose of the processing of the data provided by you (CV, cover letter, etc.) is to participate in selection processes that we carry out at KingÂ´s College Murcia S.L.
Once the process is finished, and in case you are not selected, we will keep your file for future selection processes.
Estudios Mínimos: Grado
Rama: EducaciÃ³n Infantil
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2 years
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado