Empresa: King's Group
Sector: Colegio Privado
Descripción empresa: King’s Group is an international education organisation. We own and operate a network of private British international schools and UK Academies, and complement this with services providing children’s Academic Year Abroad programmes and Summer Courses, Adult Training and Catering Services.
Our school network is one of the most established in the world and currently covers the UK, Europe and Latin America. In recognition of its success the UK Government also awarded us Multi-Academy Trust sponsorship status allowing us to privately manage state schools in England. Now with more than 45 years’ experience, King’s Group has nearly 1000 employees across the globe, educating more than 5,500 students at any one time.
... [ver descripción completa]
Nombre del puesto: Secondary Teacher of Economics & Mathematics (cover teacher)
Subcategoría: Enseñanza Reglada
Población: Tres Cantos
Descripción de la oferta: Background:
The original King’s College, Madrid (in Soto de Viñuelas) was founded over 40 years ago in 1969. Further King’s schools opened up in both Madrid (King’s Infant School, King’s College School La Moraleja) and outside Madrid (Alicante and Murcia) as well as in the UK, St. Michael’s College in Tenbury Wells, Panamá and Latvia.
- Implement and deliver the UK National Curriculum according to the age, aptitude and abilities of the pupils being taught;
- Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside the classroom;
- Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and members of the Board of Directors.
- Plan, prepare and deliver schemes of work in accordance with school policies and guidelines;
- Maintain a working knowledge of National Curriculum documents;
- Maintain records of pupils’ progress including all statutory documents required by the UK Department for Education or the Spanish Ministry of Education;
- Ensure that planning, preparation, recording, assessment and reporting meet the varying learning and social needs of each child;
- Keep appropriate and efficient records, integrating formative and summative assessment into weekly and termly planning;
- Be able to set clear targets, based on prior attainment for pupils’ learning;
- Provide a stimulating classroom environment in which to foster effective teaching and learning, and where resources can be accessed appropriately by all pupils. (This includes corridor areas immediately adjacent to the classroom);
- Be aware of the physical and emotional well-being of pupils and the need to respond to particular situations;
- Maintain good order and discipline amongst pupils, in accordance with the school’s behaviour and uniform policies;
- Communicate and cooperate with specialists and/or outside agencies, e.g. school nurse, educational psychologist;
- C2 English
- Qualified Teacher Status
Estudios Mínimos: Postgrado
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2 años
Otros requisitos: - Inglés: C2
- Certificado de Delitos de Naturaleza Sexual actualizado
Tipo de contrato: Sustitución
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado