Colejobs - Trabajar para educar en Colegios y Escuelas

Acceso zona de usuarios

Darse de Alta

¿Has olvidado la contraseña?

Oferta de Empleo - Secondary Geography and History Teacher (MYP)

Datos Empresa

Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada

Empresa: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada

Sector: Colegio Privado

Descripción empresa: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is part of the 'Horizonte Ítaca' Educational Group backed up by more than 70 years dedicated to the field of education. The school´s educational philosophy is firmly grounded in a commitment to the holistic development of each child. It combines both the British and the Spanish curriculum along with an ambitious and rich programme of 'experiential enrichment' enhanced by the International Baccalaureate (IB).


Supported by a multi-lingual approach, Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada cultivates the Universal Values stated by the United Nations, of which it is a member. These values are developed through an inquiry-based approach to learning which results in a deep understanding of oneself and the world in which we live. The avant-garde architecture and excellently-cared for facilities along with its privileged location on the 'Costa del Sol'.

Finally, the school counts on a Foundation which develops, among other things, excellent student programmes on social awareness and responsibility, volunteering, personal development, career guidance, health, speech and debate, and leadership activities.
... [ver descripción completa]

Web: http://https://www.colegiotorrequebrada.com/

Oferta

Nombre del puesto: Secondary Geography and History Teacher (MYP)

Categoría: Docente

Subcategoría: Enseñanza Reglada

Área:

Población: Benalmádena

Provincia: Málaga

Vacantes: 1

Descripción de la oferta: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced Teacher of Geography and History to join our Secondary and High School team. The successful candidate will have experience of teaching Geography and History in English. The successful candidate will be experienced in 'project-based learning', 'inquiry-based learning', a 'thematic curriculum' and the IB Curriculum (MYP). The successful candidate will ideally have skills which enable them to work with native English-speaking students and students where English is not their first language. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed professional who has a passion for students' personalised learning within a forwardlooking school. Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is a 3 - 18 school on the Malaga coast about twenty minutes from the centre of Malaga. Despite being a young school, we have created an excellent reputation for innovative learning. We have an international ethos via the 'International Baccalaureate' and our students go on to study at universities around the world. We have a very active professional development programme which supports and underpins our school's development initiatives. Our student population of over 660 is approximately 75% Spanish, with the remaining 25% from over twenty-five different countries. Successful applicants must:
* Have a relevant degree and teaching qualification
* Have appropriate and up to date experience in an international IB school
* Be a fluent English speaker
* Have EU citizenship
* Be motivated towards and enthusiastic about contributing to the further development of our school.

Requisitos

Estudios Mínimos: Grado

Rama: Historia, Geografía e Historia del Arte

C.A.P.:

Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2 años

Otros requisitos: * Have a relevant degree and teaching qualification.
* Be a fluent English speaker.
* Have EU citizenship.
* Be motivated towards and enthusiastic about contributing to the further development of our school.

Información sobre el contrato

Tipo de contrato: Determinado

Jornada: Completa

Salario: Según convenio

Volver

* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado

Usamos cookies Ver detalles Al navegar  que recojamos,usemos y cedamos tus datos
Política de Privacidad y cookies




Ofertas de Empleo en Colegios y Escuelas por Provincias