Empresa: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada
Sector: Colegio Privado
Descripción empresa: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is part of the 'Horizonte Ãtaca' Educational Group backed up by more than 70 years dedicated to the field of education. The schoolÂ´s educational philosophy is firmly grounded in a commitment to the holistic development of each child. It combines both the British and the Spanish curriculum along with an ambitious and rich programme of 'experiential enrichment' enhanced by the International Baccalaureate (IB).
Supported by a multi-lingual approach, Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada cultivates the Universal Values stated by the United Nations, of which it is a member. These values are developed through an inquiry-based approach to learning which results in a deep understanding of oneself and the world in which we live. The avant-garde architecture and excellently-cared for facilities along with its privileged location on the 'Costa del Sol'.
Finally, the school counts on a Foundation which develops, among other things, excellent student programmes on social awareness and responsibility, volunteering, personal development, career guidance, health, speech and debate, and leadership activities.
... [ver descripción completa]
Nombre del puesto: Primary Teacher
Subcategoría: EnseÃ±anza Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced upper KS2 Primary/KS3 teacher to join our dynamic team as soon as possible to cover a long-term medical sick leave.
Preference will be given to teachers with qualifications and experience within the British system (PGCE, B.Ed., QTS), the American system, and the IB PYP.
Successful candidates will ideally also have experience with
âproject-based learningâ, âinquiry-based learningâ and a âthematic
curriculumâ. We are looking for enthusiastic and committed professionals who have a passion for childrenâs personalised learning in a forward-looking school.
Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is a 3 â 18 school on the Malaga coast about twenty minutes from the centre of Malaga. The school opened in 2004 and, despite being a young school, we have created an excellent reputation for innovative learning. We are authorised as a British School in Infants and Primary. We have an international ethos via the âInternational Baccalaureateâ and our students achieve excellent results which allow them to go on to study at top universities around the world.
We have a very active professional development programme which supports and underpins our schoolâs development initiatives.
Our student population of over 700 is approximately 70% Spanish, with the remaining 30% from over 32 different countries around the world.
Estudios Mínimos: Grado
Rama: Maestro EducaciÃ³n Primaria
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2 aÃ±os
Otros requisitos: * Native English speaker.
* Experience in KS2 / KS3 Primary.
* Enthusiastic and committed teacher.
* Working permit required.
Tipo de contrato: Baja enfermedad / Medical sick leave
Salario: SegÃºn convenio
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado