Empresa: Sixth Form 21
Descripción empresa: Sixth Form 21 offers to students a dedicated education with flexible timetables based on the British Curriculum.
A proposal for studying years 12 and 13, a perfect solution in Madrid for a well rounded and specialised British education led by qualified and experienced professionals. ... [ver descripción completa]
Nombre del puesto: Mathematics A Levels teacher
Subcategoría: EnseÃ±anza No Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: The responsibilty is for the effective delivery of the A Level Mathematics curriculum to students and to ensure that students realise their full potential in the subject.Â
Our college is specialised in education for elite athletes and other students with a need of time for different duties. Therefore our teachers should be aware of our academic targets and be able to contribute to achiving them.Â
- Preparation of lessons and schemes of work in consultation with the head of Centre
- Delivering the curriculum to students within timescale including the
provision of notes, learning materials, etc.. in accordance with demands of the Pearson Edexcel examination board and both teaching and learning, and assessment policies.Â
- Ability to deliver remote lessons and use specialist technology in the subject area.Â
- Delivery of lessons to accomodate students with moderate learning and language difficulties using the college's support systems.Â
- Assessment of student work and monitoring of effort for lesson work and independent study, and input of the data as part of the reporting cycle.Â
- Preparation and marking of tests, homework and mock exams.
- Reporting student performance and attending meeting with
parents/carers if necessary.Â
- Maintaining a record of marks and grades obtained by individual
- Attendance at staff meetings and other college CPD and training courses as advised by Head of Centre.Â
- Contribute to the overall wellbeing, work ethics, and high expectations for student attainment, personal development and conduct.
- Understanding and commitment with the specific characteristics of our students.Â
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Relevant honours degree in Mathematics.
This position is ideal for someone who is looking for part time sessional work/flexible work.
Estudios Mínimos: Grado
Experiencia mínima: Sí
Jornada: 8-10 hours/week
Salario: 30â‚¬ /hour
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado