Sector: Colegio Privado
Nombre del puesto: Math and Science Teacher - MYP
Subcategoría: Enseñanza Reglada
Descripción de la oferta: SEK Educational Institution includes 9 international schools of the highest level, which are reference models in quality, innovation and educational excelence in the sector. Six of our centres are located in Spain, and the rest in Dublin, The Alps and Qatar.
SEK Dublin International School is an IB World School offering the Middle Years Programme (MYP) and is a candidate school seeking for authorization to offer the IB Diploma Programme.
Estudios Mínimos: Licenciatura-Ingeniería Superior
Experiencia mínima: No
Otros requisitos: Candidates should have teaching experience and demonstrate a willingness to work in a student centred, supportive classroom that promotes high academic standards, compassion and tolerance, emotional security, resourcefulness, and independent critical thinking.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Provide a dynamic teaching experience in the areas of Maths, Physics and Chemistry to small classes in Middle School
• Show evidence of adapting and differentiated instruction for all students
• Maintain complete and accurate records.
• Develop and maintain genuine, positive and consistent communication with parents.
• Work collaboratively with the MYP team and contribute to and benefit from the campus community.
• Practice professionalism through ongoing professional development, reflection and continuous improvement.
• In addition to subject matter tutoring and teaching, this position includes significant student mentoring.
• One Saturday per month devoted to school planned activities
• Other duties as assigned
- Committed and liable.
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for excelence
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tipo de contrato: Estable
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado