Colejobs - Trabajo en Colegios Privados Concertados

Acceso zona de usuarios


Ver contraseñas

Darse de Alta

¿Has olvidado la contraseña?

Oferta de Empleo - English Teacher - Secondary and IB DP English B

Datos Empresa

Empresa: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada

Sector: Colegio Privado

Descripción empresa: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is part of the 'Horizonte Ítaca' Educational Group backed up by more than 70 years dedicated to the field of education. The school´s educational philosophy is firmly grounded in a commitment to the holistic development of each child. It combines both the British and the Spanish curriculum along with an ambitious and rich programme of 'experiential enrichment' enhanced by the International Baccalaureate (IB).

Supported by a multi-lingual approach, Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada cultivates the Universal Values stated by the United Nations, of which it is a member. These values are developed through an inquiry-based approach to learning which results in a deep understanding of oneself and the world in which we live. The avant-garde architecture and excellently-cared for facilities along with its privileged location on the 'Costa del Sol'.

Finally, the school counts on a Foundation which develops, among other things, excellent student programmes on social awareness and responsibility, volunteering, personal development, career guidance, health, speech and debate, and leadership activities.
... [ver descripción completa]

Web: http://


Nombre del puesto: English Teacher - Secondary and IB DP English B

Categoría: Docente

Subcategoría: Enseñanza Reglada


Población: Benalmádena

Provincia: Málaga

Vacantes: 1

Descripción de la oferta: Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is seeking to appoint a qualified and experienced Teacher of English to join our Secondary and High School team in January 2021. The successful candidate will be experienced in 'project-based learning', 'inquiry-based learning', a 'thematic curriculum' and the IB Curriculum (MYP and DP). The successful candidate will ideally have skills which enable them to work with native English-speaking students and students where English is not their first language. We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed professional who has a passion for students' personalised learning within a forward-looking school.

Colegio Internacional Torrequebrada is a 3 - 18 school on the Malaga coast about twenty minutes from the centre of Malaga. Despite being a young school, we have created an excellent reputation for innovative learning. We have an international ethos via the 'International Baccalaureate' and our students go on to study at universities around the world. We have a very active professional development programme which supports and underpins our school's development initiatives. Our student population of over 660 is approximately 75% Spanish, with the remaining 25% from over thirty different countries.

Successful applicants must:
* Have a relevant degree and teaching qualification
* Have appropriate and up to date experience in an international IB school
* Be a fluent English speaker
* Have EU citizenship
* Be motivated towards, and enthusiastic about, contributing to the further development of our school.


Estudios Mínimos: Grado

Rama: Filología Moderna. Inglés


Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2 years

Otros requisitos: * Have a relevant degree and teaching qualification.
* Be a fluent English speaker.
* Have EU citizenship.
* Be motivated towards and enthusiastic about contributing to the further development of our school.

Información sobre el contrato

Tipo de contrato: Initially until end of 2020/2021 - renewable for 2021/2022 by mutual consent

Jornada: Full-Time

Salario: As per Spain's 10th Agreement (Convenio) for Private and Grant-Assisted Schools


* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado

Usamos cookies Ver detalles Al navegar  que recojamos,usemos y cedamos tus datos
Política de Privacidad y cookies

Ofertas de Empleo en Colegios y Escuelas por Provincias