Empresa: King's Group
Sector: Colegio Privado
Descripción empresa: King’s Group is an international education organisation. We own and operate a network of private British international schools and UK Academies, and complement this with services providing children’s Academic Year Abroad programmes and Summer Courses, Adult Training and Catering Services.
Our school network is one of the most established in the world and currently covers the UK, Europe and Latin America. In recognition of its success the UK Government also awarded us Multi-Academy Trust sponsorship status allowing us to privately manage state schools in England. Now with more than 45 years’ experience, King’s Group has nearly 1000 employees across the globe, educating more than 5,500 students at any one time.
... [ver descripción completa]
Nombre del puesto: Secondary Teacher of Biology
Subcategoría: Enseñanza Reglada
Población: Soto de Viñuelas
Descripción de la oferta: King’s College, world-renowned for academic excellence, is seeking to appoint a dynamic, inspiring and ambitious professional to the position Secondary Teacher of Biology specialised in A Level and GCSE to commence in October 2018.
The College is part of King’s Group, which includes schools in Alicante, Murcia, Panama, Latvia and the UK as well as the three schools in Madrid. The College is also a long-standing member of HMC and COBIS and is inspected by ISI.
Located on the outskirts of Madrid, King's College, Soto de Viñuelas is a vibrant, dynamic and forward-thinking school which embraces diversity and is committed to ensuring success for our pupils.
Rated “Excellent” in all areas in our recent ISI inspection, we have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of Psychology to join our highly successful team. We are seeking to appoint a flexible and creative practitioner with excellent subject knowledge and interpersonal skills, committed to building strong working relationships with pupils and colleagues.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be fluent in English.
- Renowned as one of the world’s leading British International Schools
- 1,540 pupils aged from 20 months to 18 years
- Founded over 40 years ago
- A track record of sending high numbers of pupils to leading Russell Group and Ivy League universities
- Superb facilities including a brand new Science building and Sports Hall
- Consistently excellent SAT, IGCSE and A Level results
- Situated in a purpose built campus in a leafy suburb of Madrid, 20 minutes from the city centre and Barajas airport
- Member of HMC, COBIS, ISC, and BSA; Inspected by ISI
- Flagship school of the King's Group (Madrid, Murcia, Alicante, Panama and UK)
- A dynamic and pro-active teacher, preferably with independent sector or international experience
- Strong team player willing to support other colleagues
- Excellent working knowledge of the English National Curriculum and recent developments
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Pastoral responsibility or experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to contribute to the wider life of the school
- Knowledge of Spanish, or willingness to learn Spanish would be an advantage
We are currently looking to appoint an individual who has:
• Achieved Qualified Teacher status (Applications from NQTs also welcome)
• A degree or equivalent in the subject to be taught
• Experience in teaching and the ability to motivate a diverse student body
• Strong IT skills
In return we will provide you with:
• The opportunity to work in the stimulating environment of our dedicated and hardworking Secondary Department
• Support with CPD and professional development needs
• A positive and modern working environment
To find out more about this exciting opportunity to join the Academic Teaching team at a King's Group School in Spain please complete and send the application pack, available at http://vacancies.kingsgroup.org/?centre=Soto
The closing date for applications is 24th September
To find out more about King’s Group, visit http://kingsgroup.org/
King's Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS process.
Estudios Mínimos: Licenciatura-Ingeniería Superior
Experiencia mínima: Sí, 2
Tipo de contrato: Temporary
* Para poder inscribirse en las ofertas debe estar registrado